miércoles, 1 de abril de 2020

Good morning! Happy Wednesday and... happy April!

Yes! It's April 1st! Can you believe it? Time flies! But it also means we are closer to meet and go back to school. I can't wait! And we will go to the park, go for a walk, meet our family... 😃

¡Sí! ¡1 de abril ya! ¿Te lo puedes creer? ¡El tiempo vuela! Pero eso también significa que estamos más cerca de vernos y de volver al cole. ¡Tengo muchas ganas! Además que también podremos salir al parque, ir a pasear, ver a nuestras familias... 😃

Let's celebrate April starts reviewing the months of the year. I've posted two different songs, you can sing the one you like the most.

Vamos a celebrar que empieza abril repasando los meses del año. He puesto dos canciones, puedes cantar la que más te guste para repasar.



Now, take your notebook, write the date and copy the months of the year. You can add the drawing if you want!

Ahora, coge tu cuaderno, escribe la fecha y copia los meses de año. Puedes copiar el dibujo también si quieres.


Great! Now, please, comment this post and tell me when your birthday is. You can use this sentence:

My birthday is in May (Ana).

¡Genial! Ahora, comenta en este post y dime cuándo es tu cumpleaños. Puedes usar la siguiente frase:

My birthday is in May (Ana).

Have a nice Wednesday!
¡Que tengas un miércoles genial!

Ana.

19 comentarios:

  1. My birthday is in March (Sofia)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My birthday is in July(Jorge)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My birthday is in December.
    (Jindong)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My birthday is in February. Manar

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My birthday is in February.Elena

    ResponderEliminar
  6. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN OCTOBER. HECTOR

    ResponderEliminar
  7. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN NOVEMBER. JUAN MIGUEL

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Mi birthday is in february.ISHAQ

    ResponderEliminar
  9. My birthday is in September. Alejandra

    ResponderEliminar
  10. My birthday is in June. Edna

    ResponderEliminar
  11. MY birthday is in January

    ResponderEliminar